Demo Site

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Heal

Heal...i got healed from God through life conference KAOG. i didn't think to join at first since i got paper on 8th Nov, but after UKM announced to extend the holiday for Deepavali, hence i could join since 8th paper bring forward and i believe this is all God's plan, He wanted me to join life conference and He spoke to me through people. 2 days in a roll, it is so painful... i felt like thousand swords piercing my heart, i felt how bad was i, i thought i will never forgiven by God, i thought God wanted to take her away, i thought God will never spoke to me again but yet, He spoken. He told me what is real relationship, He told me important things for a real relationship, He told me He is waiting for me even though how smelly and sticky i am, He asked me to bury my past, He told me i was lost and how i found and He said "My son, you are being forgiven and you are free now." i was pain but i'm now free...thanks God...

0 comments:

Post a Comment