Demo Site

Friday, January 14, 2011

the power of prayer

do you believe that when you uphold everything unto His mighty hand, He will really do something in it? it just a little testimony here...

i was really suffering from finance problem when semester started, i don't really uphold this unto His hand until that day little princess told me to write down my prayer on the Perkeb Prayer Wall as well as i request to be prayed for in my CG. Guess what happen? day after CG, when go and check my semester payment, i did pay for my semester fee!! amazing right? maybe you people think that this is a coincidence, but why this so called "coincidence" come after prayer? i just need to believe, His presence in our Perkeb meeting as well as CG.

this blessing just remind me continue to pray for my future plan, thesis, industrial training as well as my relationship. recently, we started to pray together after fellowship. To thanks God for being there all the time and giving this opportunity to come out together to know each and other more and more. for people who are really concern and worry for Rachel, i thanks all of you and please believe me once again xD

anyway, not forgetting to upload some picture... spaghetti from spaghettifarm "i guess they won't welcome us again since we almost finish their cheese" so...when two cheese freak come together, pizza hut and spaghettifarm will never earn money xD




0 comments:

Post a Comment